Using our portal city-guide.info You entrust us with your information.
We process data that you provide or leave as part of your use of the portal
city-guide.info These are primarily data necessary for the analysis of users of our portal. They are made available to us, for example, as part of forms, as well as the data you leave as part of navigating our Services, i.e., among other things, the data you leave in so-called cookies.
The administrators of your data are the portal city-guide.info
Link to the site's registration and contact information
- Operator of the Portal city-guide.info is Imedia Group.
- The service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- By voluntarily entering information in the forms.
- By storing cookies (so-called "cookies") on end devices.
- The portal collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- In addition, the portal can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- The data in the form are not shared with third parties.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Portal Operator in the register kept by the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, for example, to complete the process of handling a business contact.
We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present you with the most important information about the principles of processing your personal data by us and cookies, which are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account RODO, the General Data Protection Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")
ANDRZEJ SZCZEŚNIAK, an entrepreneur conducting a business activity under the name IMEDIA GROUP ANDRZEJ SZCZEŚNIAK, registered in the Central Register of Business Activity and Information, maintained by the minister responsible for economy, NIP 5260055621 , REGON 010054933, Łotewska Street 17/2, 03-918 Warszawa .
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
If you intend to create a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered therein ("Services").
Purpose of Processing:
Depending on what you decide on, it could be:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Processing your orders
- Direct marketing of services offered, other than newsletters
- Sending a newsletter
Basis of Processing:
- Sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO)
- A legal obligation on us, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6(1)(c) RODO)
- Your consent given in the Store (Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO)
- A contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request to enter into such a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO)
- Our legitimate interest to process the data in order to establish, assert or defend possible claims (Article 6(1)(f) RODO)
- Our legitimate interest to conduct direct marketing (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO)
- Our legitimate interest to process data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6(1)(f) RODO)
- Our legitimate interest to survey customer satisfaction (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO)
- Voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to enter into a contract.
Effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- inability to register in the Store
- inability to use Store services
- inability to make purchases in the Store
- the inability to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store
Ability to revoke consent:
- at any time
Processing remains lawful until you withdraw your consent.
Within the Store, we may automatically tailor certain content to your needs, i.e., perform profiling, using the personal information you have provided to us.
In the event that profiling could result in decisions that produce legal effects for you or affect you in a similarly significant way, we will only do so if you have given your consent.
Remember that you can revoke your consent at any time. The processing of data until you revoke your consent remains lawful.
We will only process your data for as long as we have a legal basis to do so, which is:
- we are no longer under a legal obligation to process your data
- cease to be able to determine, assert or defend potential claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties
- revoke your consent to data processing if it was based on that consent
- your objection to the processing of your personal data is accepted - where the basis for the processing of your data was a legitimate interest of the controller or where the data was processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling
- whichever is applicable in your case and whichever occurs latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the relevant legal provisions.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal information,
- their correction,
- limitation of processing,
- request data to be transferred to another controller,
- object to the processing of your data at any time:
- on grounds relating to your particular situation - against the processing of personal data concerning you based on Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO (i.e. the legitimate interests pursued by the controller), including profiling under these provisions,
- where personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses so-called "cookies". These files:
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.)
- enable you, among other things, to use all the features of the Store
- do not cause any changes to your device settings
Using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
In this Store, cookies are used for:
- remembering your session information
- make Store functions available
To find out how to manage cookies, including how to disable cookies in your browser, you can refer to your browser's help file. You can read this information by pressing F1 in your browser. In addition, you will find relevant instructions on the following pages, depending on which browser you are using:
For more information about cookies, see Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use third parties to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- provider of software needed to run an online store
- entity making delivery of goods
- payment provider
- Provider of software to facilitate business operations (e.g. accounting software)
- entity providing us with technical support
- provider of marketing services
- provider of statistical services
- relevant public authorities, to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to make the data available to them
CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR
Want to exercise your rights regarding your personal information?
Write to the email address: